Living in a private home is an excellent way to meet friendly, hospitable Capetonians who will help you find your way around our beautiful city and encourage you to improve your English. You will get to know about everyday life in South Africa. Host families and students often form good relationships and continue their friendships for many years. Features:
- Standard Host Family – shared bathroom facilities
- Half- board breakfast and dinner OR breakfast only
- Linen and towels provided
- Laundry can be arranged, however laundrettes are available in the area
- 5 to 30-minute walk or 10-minutes by public transport
To see the host family price list please click here.