• On confirmation of the registration by Interlink, the contract shall be deemed to have been concluded, and the registration shall be binding.
• Course fees and any other fees shall be payable two weeks before the start of the course. Payment shall be due immediately in cases where registration is made less than two weeks prior to the start of the course. All bank charges must be paid by the student.
3. ALTERATION AND CANCELLATION
• Notice of cancellation before arrival must be made in writing to Interlink.
• For cancellations received more than 2 weeks before the course starts there is an administration fee of EUR 50.
• For cancellations received less than 2 weeks before the course starts, the cancellation fee amounts to one week’s tuition and accommodation. Should types of accommodation other than host families be cancelled, the cancellation charges of the provider of the accommodation will apply.
• Should a visa application be rejected, all fees will be refunded less an administration fee of EUR 50.
• An administration fee of EUR 25 will be charged for alteration of course and accommodation
• Students booking group lessons may not convert these to private lessons if a suitable group is available.
• No refund is possible in the event of cancellation after the start of the course, or of non-arrival of the student.
• No refund is given if a student is asked to leave due to unsatisfactory attendance or performance.
5. COURSE AMENDMENT
• Should there be only one student for a particular course, the student will receive one to one lessons instead of group lessons. The amount of lessons given will be reduced by between 20% and 35% depending on the type of course.
• Students are not insured by Interlink against illness, accident, theft or any loss of personal effects.
• Interlink or its representatives cannot accept responsibility for any accident occurring during the course, on or off the course premises, on excursions or during activities. Personal insurance cover is therefore recommended. Full personal insurance cover should be taken out to include medical and any other expenses and also loss of fees should the whole or part of a course or any activity, paid in advance, not be attended.
7. PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
• Only private (one-to-one) tuition missed due to public holidays will be made up at other times.
8. SCHOOL RULES
• It is a condition of the registration contract that students comply with the school’s rules as set out in the Student File provided on the first day of school.
9. CHANGES TO PRICES, DATES OR COURSES
• Provided that no confirmation of registration has been issued, Interlink shall have the right at any time to change the dates and prices published in the course schedule, on the Internet or
10. PLACE OF JURISDICTION
• Place of jurisdiction in any dispute: the courts at Cape Town.