Terms of Conditions
Interlink Terms and Conditions
- On confirmation of the registration by Interlink, the contract shall be deemed to have been concluded,
and the registration shall be binding.
- Course fees and any other fees shall be payable two weeks before the start of the course. Payment
shall be due immediately in cases where registration is made less than two weeks prior to the start of
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
3. ALTERATION AND CANCELLATION
- Notice of cancellation before arrival must be made in writing to Interlink.
- For cancellations received more than 2 weeks before the course starts there is an administration fee of
- For cancellations received less than 2 weeks before the course starts, the cancellation fee amounts to
one week’s tuition and accommodation.
- Should types of accommodation other than the guest house
be cancelled, the cancellation charges of the provider of the accommodation will apply.
- No refund is possible in the event of cancellation after the start of the course, or of non-arrival of the
- No refund is given if a student is asked to leave due to unsatisfactory attendance, performance or behaviour.
- Students are not insured by Interlink against illness, accident, theft, or any loss of personal effects.
- Interlink or its representatives cannot accept responsibility for any accident occurring during the course, on or off the course premises, on excursions or during activities.
- Personal insurance cover is therefore recommended.
- Full personal insurance cover should be taken out to include medical and any other expenses and loss of fees should the whole or part of a course or any activity, paid in advance, not be attended.
6. CHANGES TO PRICES, DATES OR COURSES
- Provided that no confirmation of registration has been issued, Interlink shall have the right at any time to change the dates and prices published in the course schedule, on the Internet or elsewhere.
7. PLACE OF JURISDICTION
- Place of jurisdiction in any dispute: the courts at Knysna.